Sugar – 3 Kg.
Refined Flour – 1 Kg.
Ghee – 1 Kg.
Colour (Yellow /
Green / Orange ) – Few.
Nuts – 100 gm.
1. Put the refined flour into the white cloth. Tie properly.
2. Take ½ bucket of water and put the flour bag in it. Press it well and take the milk from the flour. Throw it out the waste.
3. Close the lid, keep it for 3 days. Remove the excess water.
4. Dissolve the sugar with little water in a Iron Kadai.
5. Add the flour milk in it. Stir it continuously.
6. When thick add little by little ghee. Stir well.
7. Add the colour and finely sliced nuts. Cook until correct halwa consistency.
8. Remove from the fire. Pour into greased tray. Cool and cut into pieces.
Note : Should not stick in the back of the spoon. That is the right consistency of halwa.
வரயீ அஹ்மது லெப்பை அப்பா ரழியல்லாஹு தஆலா அன்ஹு வரயீ அஹ்மது லெப்பை அப்பா ரழியல்லாஹு தஆலா அன…